Most Recent Posts
- UK football coach Mark Stoops understands that hiring Vince Marrow was a home run for Kentucky
- Video: Larry hears cowbells, makes a chocolate cow and soaks up the culture in Switzerland
- Video: UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown talks about recruiting the home state of Kentucky
- What role did Drew Barker’s mother play in his athletic development?
- Calipari will be keynote speaker at Iba Awards June 3 in Tulsa
- D.J. Eliot understands coach Mark Stoops “very well” can bring new ideas to UK defense
- Swiss Cat Part 2: Larry continues his adventure in Switzerland
- Brumbaugh understands junior college talent, feels he can bring JUCO players to UK
LEXINGTON, Ky. — The annual Kentucky Football Fan Day has been slated for Saturday, Aug. 4 at Commonwealth Stadium, where the Kentucky football team will hold an open practice along with an autograph session and fireworks show.
Gates for the event will open at 5 p.m. ET (gates 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11 will be open). The open practice is scheduled to begin at 6 p.m. ET and will consist of offensive, defensive and special team drills. After the completion of open practice, UK players and coaches will sign autographs before a fireworks show closes the event.
Parking will be available in the green, red or blue lots surrounding Commonwealth Stadium.
“We felt we had a great spring practice this year and we are eager for the players to report and get them out in front of our fans for Fan Day,” Phillips said. “Fan Day is always one of our favorite days of fall camp because we get to interact with the Big Blue Nation. I look forward to seeing everyone there.”
The event will complete the opening of fall camp for the 2012 Kentucky Wildcats, who are scheduled to report for fall camp on Friday, Aug. 3. Kentucky’s season opener this season will be on the road at Louisville on Sunday, Sept. 2 at 3:30 p.m. ET on ESPN.
For more information on the Kentucky football team, follow “UKFootball” on Twitter or visit UKathletics.com.