Most Recent Posts
- UK coach John Calipari: “I didn’t think we had any kind of fight” to start the game
- Miami Heat sign former UK standout DeAndre Liggins to 2nd 10-day contract
- 2014 SEC Tournament Bracket: Cats to play 7 p.m. Friday
- Photos from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: UK players Julius Randle and Dakari Johnson talk after the loss to Florida
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: UK Coach John Calipari talks after loss to Florida
- Behind “attack” mentality, No. 12 Kentucky takes down No. 5 South Carolina, 68-58
- UK Hoops advances to SEC Tourney finals with 68-58 win over South Carolina
By LARRY VAUGHT
Sometimes the pregame press conferences produce some insightful answers/information from players and quotes that are ones to remember.
Friday freshman James Young was asked what it was like to watch film one-on-one with coach John Calipari. I thought his answer was wise beyond his years.
“He tells you … we call it medicine. He feeds you all the bad things and you know you’re not going to like it but you got to get it anyway,” said Young. “Just learn from it. It’s nice because you see everything you do wrong and he points it out to you. You just got to fix it.”