Most Recent Posts
- Jacob Tamme on Super Bowl, his future, new teammates and more
- Numbers favor Gators by 4 points in SEC title game
- Photos from Kentucky’s 70-58 SEC Tourney semifinal win over Georgia
- John Calipari on NCAA seedings: “It’s not like we’re getting screwed”
- John Calipari knew secret tweak would work even if no one in media can figure it out
- Andrew Harrison on John Calipari: “He’s like a warrior … he hates to lose”
- Cats say bring on the Gators, but John Calipari has “had enough of Florida”
- Aaron Harrison doing his best to help silence Kentucky “doubters”
By LARRY VAUGHT
Sometimes the pregame press conferences produce some insightful answers/information from players and quotes that are ones to remember.
Friday freshman James Young was asked what it was like to watch film one-on-one with coach John Calipari. I thought his answer was wise beyond his years.
“He tells you … we call it medicine. He feeds you all the bad things and you know you’re not going to like it but you got to get it anyway,” said Young. “Just learn from it. It’s nice because you see everything you do wrong and he points it out to you. You just got to fix it.”