Most Recent Posts
- UK coach John Calipari says players played too long and “I’m the one that played them that many minutes”
- UK OT Jordan Swindle on change in attitude: “These coaches instilled in us to play until the end and not give up”
- Kentucky nickelback Blake McClain happy to “just play fast”
- Booker says Kentucky, not Duke, has nation’s No. 1 recruiting class
- Cats Return To Rupp To Find Their Determination To Win; numbers favor UK by 10
- Coach on Booker: “He is the Peyton Manning of basketball” and he’s no “butt-hole”
- UK coach John Calipari talks life, bullying, Louisville, NBA and UK with Rafferty Monday at 7:30 on FOX Sports
- Calipari on Cats: “We start looking for excuses and heads down.”
By LARRY VAUGHT
If you would like to send a get-well message to injured Kentucky junior safety Ashely Lowery, here’s a way to do it thanks to reader Ariel Callahan.
She says messages can be sent to P.O. Box 2414, Cleveland, Ga., 30528, and Lowery’s mother will make sure he gets any cards or well wishes from Kentucky football fans.
Or simply post your message to Lowery on here and I’ll make sure to get your thoughts and prayers to his mother to share with him. Or if you just want to post a note or send a message to his family, that’s fine, too, as they all need the prayers and support of UK football fans now.