Most Recent Posts
- Quarterback Jalen Whitlow’s transfer best for him and Kentucky, too
- Neal Brown “disappointed” but understands why QB Jalen Whitlow will transfer rather than change positions
- Karl Towns expects to have a “blast” playing at UK with Willie Cauley-Stein
- UK offensive line not ready to “manhandle people in the SEC” but Mark Stoops expects improvement
- UK announces quarterback Jalen Whitlow plans to transfer
- Sports Illustrated rates Trey Lyles as top five player, intriguing point-forward for Kentucky
- Guest post: After surprising finish, now is not the time to judge players who leave for NBA
- D.J. Eliot counting on Stamps; more on Khalid Henderson, Bud Dupree, Blake McClain, J.D. Harmon, Regie Meant
By LARRY VAUGHT
If you would like to send a get-well message to injured Kentucky junior safety Ashely Lowery, here’s a way to do it thanks to reader Ariel Callahan.
She says messages can be sent to P.O. Box 2414, Cleveland, Ga., 30528, and Lowery’s mother will make sure he gets any cards or well wishes from Kentucky football fans.
Or simply post your message to Lowery on here and I’ll make sure to get your thoughts and prayers to his mother to share with him. Or if you just want to post a note or send a message to his family, that’s fine, too, as they all need the prayers and support of UK football fans now.