Most Recent Posts
- Signee Marcus Lee says Kentucky “will refuse to lose next year”
- Even UK football coach Mark Stoops did not expect this much fan support at Kentucky
- Video: UK softball coach Rachel Lawson previews the Super Regional clash against Arizona State
- ESPN.com’s Jason King seems to have logical rankings going into next season
- Mark Stoops on John Calipari: “I love being around him”
- UK football coach Mark Stoops understands that hiring Vince Marrow was a home run for Kentucky
- Video: Larry hears cowbells, makes a chocolate cow and soaks up the culture in Switzerland
- Video: UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown talks about recruiting the home state of Kentucky
Kentucky men’s basketball signees Aaron and Andrew Harrison have been selected to the 2013 USA Junior National Select Team that will participate against the World Team in the 2013 Nike Hoop Summit.
The Harrison twins, from Richmond, Texas, were 2012 USA Basketball Men’s U18 National Team Training Camp participants and are two of 10 players selected to represent team USA in the Hoop Summit.
The oldest of the Harrison twins by a minute, Aaron Harrison is ranked the No. 1 shooting guard in the country by all three recruiting services, while Rivals and Scout both rank him the fourth overall prospect in the country. ESPNU Recruiting ranks him fifth. Andrew is ranked as the top point guard in the country by all three recruiting services and the third-best prospect in the country by ESPNU Recruiting and Scout. Rivals ranks him as the fifth-best prospect.
The 2013 Nike Hoop Summit will be played at 4 p.m. (PDT) on Saturday, April 20 at the Rose Garden in Portland, Ore.