Most Recent Posts
- DeCourcy says Julius Randle is “so freaking quick” and powerful he will be special
- UK football coach Mark Stoops on wife: “She gets involved as much as she can in a supportive role”
- Swiss Cat – Vacation notes and photos from Larry from his trip to Switzerland.
- Kentucky softball team earns 40th win to tie school record for most wins in a season
- Calipari says Cats will press more, foul more, bump and grind, hip-check next season
- Caldwell County sophomore Elijah Sindelar special QB but also has big-time baseball options
- Stoops believes he has special understanding of high school coaches
- Video: UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown talks about working with head coach Mark Stoops
It’s the night before we head to UDA Nationals and I’m incredibly excited!! I just finished getting ready for the weekend and packing my suitcases. UKDT will board a plane in Cincinnati tomorrow morning and land in Orlando early in the afternoon. We had our last performance at the UK Hoops game tonight and our last practice shortly after. Both Pom and Hip Hop teams are confident and ready to compete!
I wanted to take this blog to say a huge THANK YOU to our coaches Dawn Walters and Andrea Masters! You each put an enormous amount of your time, energy, and heart into our team and it is truly appreciated! More than you know. Every bit of coaching, running practices, mixing music, searching for and ordering costumes, watching hours of video, reviewing hours of film, cleaning dances, choreographing dances, creating spirit videos, updating Facebook, traveling, and much, much more mean so much to us! Thank you!! We couldn’t ask for better coaches!
Thank you to the University for allowing for us to participate and compete in such a prestigious and special event.
UKDT is more than ready for Nationals this year. We can’t wait for all of our hard work to pay off! I’ll be blogging more updates, stories, and pictures throughout the weekend.