Most Recent Posts
- Calipari on Poythress: “He went from good to really good to great (in pracitce)”
- Calipari says Aaron Harrison has had “an edge to him that we need everybody to have”
- UK target Matt Elam on signee Drew Barker: “I am very comfortable with him because he is a laid-back kid”
- NBAdraftblog’s Isaacson says Andrew Harrison hasn’t shown “he is capable” of being NBA point guard
- Stoops says the “bonding” in 2014 recruiting class is “very unique”
- Caldwell County QB Elijah Sindelar says college choice based on what God wants, education and how he feels about staff
- Stoops on Hurtt: “That’s too easy of a target for me to go after”
- Guest Post: Maybe it’s time for fans to quit setting young Cats up for failure
Vaught’s note: Veteran TV news anchor Barry Peel, a long-time Kentucky fan, offers his perspective on what Saturday’s loss to Western Kentucky means.
By BARRY PEEL
Now, at long last, may we please put the “Stoops hype” on hold? It’s still the same old inept “Kentucky.”
WKU gave him a dose of hard reality. Now he knows just what UK football is really all about. This is Joker’s team that won two games last year and isn’t likely to win more than that this year.
UK’s super-hyped coaching staff can’t walk on water after all. Maybe in a couple of years things will be better but NOT this year!