Most Recent Posts
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
- Receiver Jeff Badet has broken fibula, receiver A.J. Legree “gonna quit and go play somewhere else”
- Jojo Kemp: “I’m trying to make this like high school again”
- Alex Poythress to return to Kentucky for junior season
- Jordan Swindle improving, becoming leader going against “freak” Bud Dupree in practice
- Julius Randle knew he had to sacrifice just like others for Kentucky to succeed
By CHRISTIE HORAN
I’m so excited to keep you updated about our UK dance team’s upcoming trip to nationals! Today is a big day because it is our nationals send off. We are performing our nationals Pom and Hip Hop routines at Memorial Coliseum at 6:30pm today (Jan. 13)!!
Please come out to Memorial today to cheer us on and support UK dance team before we fly out to Orlando! We appreciate all the crowd support we can get
Thanks a lot and GO CATS!