Most Recent Posts
- UK signee Marcus Lee overcame early education struggles to succeed in academics, athletics
- No. 12 Kentucky and No. 5 Arizona State to start best-of-three NCAA Super Regional set Saturday at 10 p.m. ET
- Stoops: Hiring Neal Brown to run Kentucky offense was a “no-brainer for me”
- Nunley, Cumbess Propel No. 12 UK Softball to Super Regionals
- DeCourcy says Julius Randle is “so freaking quick” and powerful he will be special
- UK football coach Mark Stoops on wife: “She gets involved as much as she can in a supportive role”
- Swiss Cat – Vacation notes and photos from Larry from his trip to Switzerland.
- Kentucky softball team earns 40th win to tie school record for most wins in a season
Vaught’s note: Long-time Kentucky football fan David Rankin of Danville, a former high school football player and 1974 UK graduate, is a regular at vaughtsviews.com and almost always comments on every football-related post. However, today he takes time to vent over what he sees as a huge blunder by Kentucky in the way it portrays the football program.
By DAVID RANKIN
A little over a month ago, Larry posted a couple of articles with comments by former UK football players expressing their frustrations with the lack of marketing & promotion of our program. These former players support the program & want it to succeed. However they were frustrated with our current marketing efforts.