Most Recent Posts
- Cats Return To Rupp To Find Their Determination To Win; numbers favor UK by 10
- Coach on Booker: “He is the Peyton Manning of basketball” and he’s no “butt-hole”
- UK coach John Calipari talks life, bullying, Louisville, NBA and UK with Rafferty Monday at 7:30 on FOX Sports
- Calipari on Cats: “We start looking for excuses and heads down.”
- 6-10 Thomas Bryant says he hears “some from Kentucky”
- Baylor coach Scott Drew on key to win: “I think we play a lot of guys and they stick together”
- Kentucky offensive coordinator Neal Brown on QB play: “It’s a deal where we gotta get better”
- Lyles, Booker both put on show for Calipari, UK assistants, UK fans
Evil Twin Sister here speaking my mind. I don’t like black or grey uniforms. I am old school, the colors are blue and white, worn with pride no matter the sport at Kentucky.
Black is described as “the result of the absence of or complete absorption of light.” It is the opposite of white and often represents darkness in contrast with light.” Grey is “a neutral or achromatic color, meaning literally a color without color.” Black is for mourning or limo’s or that other school. Black is evil unless Batman is wearing it. Grey is like beige, BORING!
Ladies know black is slimming. Do we want our football players to look smaller? As I said, grey is boring, our team is not going to be boring. We want to distinguish ourselves from other teams, especially ones who have black uniforms as standard. We are not standard, WE ARE KENTUCKY!
Blue and White was first used in 1892, why change tradition? Sometimes change is good, in this case I think not. We have used black uniforms before but they are DULL, BORING and not very exciting to look at. I feel the same way about black, grey and platinum uniforms for the basketball team.
I don’t know how often they plan on using the new football uniforms, but once is too much for me. I can’t find a decent pic of the new ones, don’t really care to see one. Don’t mess with a good thing. Keep the blue and white and let Nike or whoever comes up with these ideas keep them for the other schools who have no class!
The new grey and black have a touch of blue but they still suck. Respectfully submitted by THE EVIL TWIN SISTER.