Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky senior Jon Hood named to SEC Community Service Team
- Future Cats Trey Lyles, Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Tyler Ulis all will paly in Jordan Brand All-American Game
- John Calipari hopes “cooler heads” come together to change one-and-done to two-and-done
- Kentucky fourth No. 1 preseason team to drop totally out of AP top 25
- John Calipari says Cats have to be scrappier, play more physical and share the ball a lot better
- Kentucky QB Patrick Towles will work out with QB guru George Whitfield over spring break
- John Calipari says great players make 2-on-1 look simple and UK “makes those look harder”
- John Calipari: “… just keep making that pass. Make it 22 times”
Evil Twin Sister here speaking my mind. I don’t like black or grey uniforms. I am old school, the colors are blue and white, worn with pride no matter the sport at Kentucky.
Black is described as “the result of the absence of or complete absorption of light.” It is the opposite of white and often represents darkness in contrast with light.” Grey is “a neutral or achromatic color, meaning literally a color without color.” Black is for mourning or limo’s or that other school. Black is evil unless Batman is wearing it. Grey is like beige, BORING!
Ladies know black is slimming. Do we want our football players to look smaller? As I said, grey is boring, our team is not going to be boring. We want to distinguish ourselves from other teams, especially ones who have black uniforms as standard. We are not standard, WE ARE KENTUCKY!
Blue and White was first used in 1892, why change tradition? Sometimes change is good, in this case I think not. We have used black uniforms before but they are DULL, BORING and not very exciting to look at. I feel the same way about black, grey and platinum uniforms for the basketball team.
I don’t know how often they plan on using the new football uniforms, but once is too much for me. I can’t find a decent pic of the new ones, don’t really care to see one. Don’t mess with a good thing. Keep the blue and white and let Nike or whoever comes up with these ideas keep them for the other schools who have no class!
The new grey and black have a touch of blue but they still suck. Respectfully submitted by THE EVIL TWIN SISTER.