Most Recent Posts
- John Calipari on Willie Cauley-Stein: “I never even talked to him about coming back”
- John Calipari says summer tour “will probably be something with World Games;” has not interviewed possible assistants yet
- Draft analyst Ed Isaacson sees Alex Poythress as early second round pick, not sure Dakari Johnson goes in 1st round
- Mark Stoops explains why providing unlimited meals, snacks for athletes is right thing to do
- NBAdraftblog.com’s Ed Isaacson sees Andrew, Aaron Harrison in lower part of NBA first round
- Quarterback Jalen Whitlow’s transfer best for him and Kentucky, too
- Neal Brown “disappointed” but understands why QB Jalen Whitlow will transfer rather than change positions
- Karl Towns expects to have a “blast” playing at UK with Willie Cauley-Stein
By LINDA SINCLAIR
I thought the BBN would be more patient and wait for the good things to come. Do you know how many 1 star or 2 star players are on this team? Very few, if any players were ranked coming to Kentucky. How can you bad mouth a coach and players who ARE giving it everything they got. I’m not a football fan as you know, but give me a break. I got so tried the past few years of the coaching from the recliners, you knew better, you could do better etc. So where are you? Why are you not the coach and why are you not playing?
There has been a lot of bad mouthing from all over the internet, suck it up, cupcakes, give the man a chance. I hate to say it, but Rome was not built in a day. You can’t build a strong house without a decent foundation and Coach Stoops is working on that now.
How do you think future recruits feel when they see some of the post on different UK websites? People who are suppose to stand behind their school, team and players are saying some very indecent and horrible things? Do you want Coach Stoops to stay or do you want to kick him out the door before he has a chance? Do you want him to leave and say adios but no thanks? He deserves an apology from everyone who has said anything negative. You are a bunch of whinny cry babies.
I see improvement. They held Alabama to zero points in the first quarter. The score was not 95-0. They put up good fights in the previous games and the teams did not beat them as badly as in the past. You want miracles but you forget this is Kentucky Football. This program has been ignored and under appreciated for decades.
Put on your big boy pants and act like adults. Stand by your coach and players. Give this program 2-3 years to do what you want them to do, but do not live in the blue mist and not see things for what they are. #1 ranking? Someday maybe. Major bowl champs? Maybe, some day but stand up and cheer now for the effort and the future that is not too far away.
Respectfully submitted by Evil Twin Sister