Most Recent Posts
- Young Kentucky fan (@nosidam__) shares her passion for Kentucky sports
- Stoops: UK-Louisville future games “up to our administration” but “not interested” in 9 SEC games
- UK football coach Mark Stoops understands obstacles, challenges at UK but “we’re going to play to win”
- Former UK great Jeff Sheppard excited about recruiting class, but says fans should remember players are young
- Kentucky fans even took time to throw up the “3 goggles” in the Alps
- Signee Marcus Lee says Kentucky “will refuse to lose next year”
- Even UK football coach Mark Stoops did not expect this much fan support at Kentucky
- Video: UK softball coach Rachel Lawson previews the Super Regional clash against Arizona State
By LARRY VAUGHT
Kentucky freshman Archie Goodwin admits that tattoos are a bit addictive for him.
“I like tattoos. My mom has a few, my stepdad has a few. I was just curious to get one at first. After my first tattoo, it pretty much turned into a trend. They all have meanings. Some of them are for art, but they all have some type of meaning,” he said. “I have, like, 12. They can be addictive, but I really like them.”
Will he be adding any more tattoos this year?
“I have not gotten any since I was here. I don’t know any good tattoo artists here. If I find one here, I might get one. Other than that, I will stick with going back home where I am comfortable to get my next one.”