Most Recent Posts
- John Calipari: “I’ve think we’ve done right by these kids (who have gone to the NBA early”
- Father says transfer speculation never bothered Kentucky QB Patrick Towles
- John Calipari says only way to end freefall is for players “to do this together”
- Kentucky senior Jon Hood named to SEC Community Service Team
- Future Cats Trey Lyles, Karl Towns, Devin Booker, Tyler Ulis all will paly in Jordan Brand All-American Game
- John Calipari hopes “cooler heads” come together to change one-and-done to two-and-done
- Kentucky fourth No. 1 preseason team to drop totally out of AP top 25
- John Calipari says Cats have to be scrappier, play more physical and share the ball a lot better
By LARRY VAUGHT
Highlands quarterback Patrick Towles is the state’s top recruit and the marquee player in Kentucky coach Joker Phillip’s recruiting class.
He recently did an interview with FortThomasMatters.com and discussed a variety of subjects. Here was his response when asked to say the first thing that came into his mind about the University of Louisville: “I don’t like Louisville very much. I grew up not liking them and I can’t wait to help to try to beat them next year.”
What’s interesting about that response is Towles’ tie to the Cardinals â€” and it’s one he knows will create a lot of interest in the years ahead. His girlfriend, Katie Kramer of Highlands, not only is a freshman at the University of Louisville, but she’s also a cheerleader there.
Check out the video of her explanation about what theÂ next few Kentucky-Louisville football games will be like for her and Towles.