Most Recent Posts
- Young Kentucky fan (@nosidam__) shares her passion for Kentucky sports
- Stoops: UK-Louisville future games “up to our administration” but “not interested” in 9 SEC games
- UK football coach Mark Stoops understands obstacles, challenges at UK but “we’re going to play to win”
- Former UK great Jeff Sheppard excited about recruiting class, but says fans should remember players are young
- Kentucky fans even took time to throw up the “3 goggles” in the Alps
- Signee Marcus Lee says Kentucky “will refuse to lose next year”
- Even UK football coach Mark Stoops did not expect this much fan support at Kentucky
- Video: UK softball coach Rachel Lawson previews the Super Regional clash against Arizona State
By LARRY VAUGHT
Highlands quarterback Patrick Towles is the state’s top recruit and the marquee player in Kentucky coach Joker Phillip’s recruiting class.
He recently did an interview with FortThomasMatters.com and discussed a variety of subjects. Here was his response when asked to say the first thing that came into his mind about the University of Louisville: “I don’t like Louisville very much. I grew up not liking them and I can’t wait to help to try to beat them next year.”
What’s interesting about that response is Towles’ tie to the Cardinals â€” and it’s one he knows will create a lot of interest in the years ahead. His girlfriend, Katie Kramer of Highlands, not only is a freshman at the University of Louisville, but she’s also a cheerleader there.
Check out the video of her explanation about what theÂ next few Kentucky-Louisville football games will be like for her and Towles.