Most Recent Posts
- John Calipari: UK needs Alex Poythress to “do two or three things on offense” and no more
- Kentucky gets the Gator off its back, beats Florida 75-70 in SEC semis
- Willie Cauley-Stein says Cats “obviously 100 percent” believe they can beat No. 1 Florida
- John Calipari has assigned assistants to monitor players’ minutes in games
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: How you approach the end
- John Calipari says Kentucky must “make some jump shots” to play with Florida
- John Calipari: “To have people say this team is done, I just don’t believe it”
- Jarrod Polson, Jon Hood will be “getting in their ears” to tell teammates about March play
By LARRY VAUGHT
Highlands quarterback Patrick Towles is the state’s top recruit and the marquee player in Kentucky coach Joker Phillip’s recruiting class.
He recently did an interview with FortThomasMatters.com and discussed a variety of subjects. Here was his response when asked to say the first thing that came into his mind about the University of Louisville: “I don’t like Louisville very much. I grew up not liking them and I can’t wait to help to try to beat them next year.”
What’s interesting about that response is Towles’ tie to the Cardinals â€” and it’s one he knows will create a lot of interest in the years ahead. His girlfriend, Katie Kramer of Highlands, not only is a freshman at the University of Louisville, but she’s also a cheerleader there.
Check out the video of her explanation about what theÂ next few Kentucky-Louisville football games will be like for her and Towles.