Most Recent Posts
- Julius Randle knew he had to sacrifice just like others for Kentucky to succeed
- Dakari Johnson appreciated the way Kentucky fans “stuck with us”
- Neal Brown would like one running back to emerge, but okay with running back by committee
- Julius Randle “can’t speak” on what Harrisons will do, but expects UK to have “amazing team” again
- After postseason run, Julius Randle “at peace” to leave Kentucky for NBA
- Julius Randle announces he’s leaving Kentucky to enter NBA draft
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: Julius Randle press conference on April 22
- Guest post: John Calipari book signing draws crowd, interesting tidbits on recruiting, pasta and more
By LARRY VAUGHT
Highlands quarterback Patrick Towles is the state’s top recruit and the marquee player in Kentucky coach Joker Phillip’s recruiting class.
He recently did an interview with FortThomasMatters.com and discussed a variety of subjects. Here was his response when asked to say the first thing that came into his mind about the University of Louisville: “I don’t like Louisville very much. I grew up not liking them and I can’t wait to help to try to beat them next year.”
What’s interesting about that response is Towles’ tie to the Cardinals â€” and it’s one he knows will create a lot of interest in the years ahead. His girlfriend, Katie Kramer of Highlands, not only is a freshman at the University of Louisville, but she’s also a cheerleader there.
Check out the video of her explanation about what theÂ next few Kentucky-Louisville football games will be like for her and Towles.