Most Recent Posts
- Blue-White Game will be on live TV, delayed on Fox Sports South; Dusty Bonner, Freddie Maggard will join TV/radio call
- Marcus Lee to Return for Sophomore Season at UK
- Mark Stoops says offense “took a little step back” in Friday’s practice
- Cornerback Nate Willis needs surgery for sports hernia
- NCAA would not let John Calipari and wife set up fund to pay for education of players’ children
- NBADraftBlog.com’s Ed Isaacson on Julius Randle, James Young
- John Calipari admits he was “scared to death” of “rock star” Bill O’Reilly
- Embracing the role of the punter is Landon Foster’s specialty
Redshirt freshman running back Justin Taylor has been granted his release from Kentucky and will transfer. The 5-10, 215-pound Taylor was a three-star recruit from Atlanta in the 2012 recruiting class. He originally committed to Alabama before a knee injury his senior year led to Alabama asking him to delay his enrollment. When that happened, he signed with Kentucky.
However, he was redshirted last season and came out of spring practice fifth on the depth chart. There had been rumors earlier this spring he left the team, but UK officials denied those reports.
Taylor has not said where he will transfer to, but reports have indicated it could be South Carolina State.