Most Recent Posts
- SEC commissioner Mike Slive expects vote on adding 9th SEC football game at spring meetings
- Vince Marrow to UK fans: Blue-White attendance has big impact on recruiting
- Guest post: Fan has his solution for one-and-done dilemma for NBA, NCAA and players
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
- Receiver Jeff Badet has broken fibula, receiver A.J. Legree “gonna quit and go play somewhere else”
- Jojo Kemp: “I’m trying to make this like high school again”
Redshirt freshman running back Justin Taylor has been granted his release from Kentucky and will transfer. The 5-10, 215-pound Taylor was a three-star recruit from Atlanta in the 2012 recruiting class. He originally committed to Alabama before a knee injury his senior year led to Alabama asking him to delay his enrollment. When that happened, he signed with Kentucky.
However, he was redshirted last season and came out of spring practice fifth on the depth chart. There had been rumors earlier this spring he left the team, but UK officials denied those reports.
Taylor has not said where he will transfer to, but reports have indicated it could be South Carolina State.