Most Recent Posts
- NBA scouts offer takes on what’s wrong with Calipari’s Cats
- Kentucky RB JoJo Kemp plans to keep “grinding” and keep “this ship moving”
- UK signee Devin Booker on Cats: “I feel like toward the end of the year, they’re going to be special”
- James Young: “We can play defense, it’s just we tend to stop sometimes”
- Calipari on defense: “It starts with your point guard. If he can’ t pressure the ball, then someone else has to be playing;
- Cal on lack of bench play: “But, I come back to, played guys too many minutes. They’re not ready for that”
- Bud Dupree, Avery Williamson named second team All-SEC
- Cal teaches team how to huddle at foul line, but says ” I haven’t lost any confidence in the team”
Redshirt freshman running back Justin Taylor has been granted his release from Kentucky and will transfer. The 5-10, 215-pound Taylor was a three-star recruit from Atlanta in the 2012 recruiting class. He originally committed to Alabama before a knee injury his senior year led to Alabama asking him to delay his enrollment. When that happened, he signed with Kentucky.
However, he was redshirted last season and came out of spring practice fifth on the depth chart. There had been rumors earlier this spring he left the team, but UK officials denied those reports.
Taylor has not said where he will transfer to, but reports have indicated it could be South Carolina State.