Most Recent Posts
- Calipari: “I really don’t care that people play a zone … it makes us come together.”
- Jon Hood did not make trip to Baylor with Wildcats
- Video: Former UK football player David Hopewell talks about his hopes for the future of the program
- Matthew Mitchell on Calipari: “He’s been so supportive of our program from the very first time he got here.”
- Donte Rumph on 2014: “You know it’s going to be a special year for UK next year”
- Coaches say Booker, Lyles excited to see UK fans at Marshall County Hoop Fest
- Only at Kentucky: Fan can win part ownership in thoroughbred by attending UK game
- Davis, Kidd-Gilchrist could both miss up to 20 games with hand injuries
Courier-Journal writer Jason Frakes is reporting that Rick Norton, a Flaget High School and University of Kentucky quarterback, died Thursday in Louisville. He was 69. Read Frakes’ story here.
Norton played from 1963-65 at UK, and was named to two first-team All-American teams.
He was drafted by both the NFL and the AFL, and played for the Miami Dolphins in their inaugural season. He played four seasons for the Dolphins, starting 11 games.
He is survived by a son, Rick Jr., and two daughters, Stacey and Cindy. Funeral arrangements are pending.