Most Recent Posts
- Colts DL Bjoern Werner gave “words of wisdom” to Cats, liked way Bud Dupree was “coming off ball”
- SI.com’s Brian Hamilton ranks three Kentucky wins among four best NCAA tourney games this year
- Stan Van Gundy tells Mike Bianchi that John Calipari “had more NBA players” at UK than Lakers do
- Mike Douglas feels like “old man on the block” but knows he can help defensive line
- Trey Lyles has 17 points, Tyler Ulis goes for 9 points, 9 assists in Jordan Brand Classic
- Blue-White Game will be on live TV, delayed on Fox Sports South; Dusty Bonner, Freddie Maggard will join TV/radio call
- Marcus Lee to Return for Sophomore Season at UK
- Mark Stoops says offense “took a little step back” in Friday’s practice
Courier-Journal writer Jason Frakes is reporting that Rick Norton, a Flaget High School and University of Kentucky quarterback, died Thursday in Louisville. He was 69. Read Frakes’ story here.
Norton played from 1963-65 at UK, and was named to two first-team All-American teams.
He was drafted by both the NFL and the AFL, and played for the Miami Dolphins in their inaugural season. He played four seasons for the Dolphins, starting 11 games.
He is survived by a son, Rick Jr., and two daughters, Stacey and Cindy. Funeral arrangements are pending.