Most Recent Posts
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
- Receiver Jeff Badet has broken fibula, receiver A.J. Legree “gonna quit and go play somewhere else”
- Jojo Kemp: “I’m trying to make this like high school again”
- Alex Poythress to return to Kentucky for junior season
- Jordan Swindle improving, becoming leader going against “freak” Bud Dupree in practice
- Julius Randle knew he had to sacrifice just like others for Kentucky to succeed
MIAMI (AP) — Former Kentucky guard DeAndre Liggins has signed a 10-day contract with the Miami Heat.
Liggins had been playing for the Heat’s NBA Development League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce. In 35 games he averaged 14.5 points, 7.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 2.5 steals, and he made the league’s all-star team. Liggins has played in 56 NBA games for Oklahoma City and Orlando.