Most Recent Posts
- Greater Atlanta UK Alumni Club hosting pep rally at Hawk Walk Friday
- Kentucky players mum on mysterious John Calipari tweak except Cauley-Stein says it is ‘mentality’
- John Calipari “disappointed in me for not doing it earlier” after unknown tweak to UK offense
- WR Blake Bone can be flamboyant, different but he says “my only mission is to catch the ball”
- Julius Randle adds USBWA all-district honor
- Julius Randle SEC freshman of year; James Young, Willie Cauley-Stein honored
- Kris Bentley of Sundy Best says performing at UK “one of the coolest things we’ve ever done”
- John Calipari: “I’ve think we’ve done right by these kids (who have gone to the NBA early”
MIAMI (AP) — Former Kentucky guard DeAndre Liggins has signed a 10-day contract with the Miami Heat.
Liggins had been playing for the Heat’s NBA Development League affiliate, the Sioux Falls Skyforce. In 35 games he averaged 14.5 points, 7.5 rebounds, 4.8 assists and 2.5 steals, and he made the league’s all-star team. Liggins has played in 56 NBA games for Oklahoma City and Orlando.