Most Recent Posts
- 2014 SEC Tournament Bracket: Cats to play 7 p.m. Friday
- Photos from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: UK players Julius Randle and Dakari Johnson talk after the loss to Florida
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: UK Coach John Calipari talks after loss to Florida
- Behind “attack” mentality, No. 12 Kentucky takes down No. 5 South Carolina, 68-58
- UK Hoops advances to SEC Tourney finals with 68-58 win over South Carolina
- Postgame notes from Kentucky’s 84-65 loss at Florida
- Go To Bat Against Breast Cancer and be Honorary Bat Girls for Reds
By LARRY VAUGHT
Baptist Press (http://www.bpnews.net) writer Shawn Hendricks has an excellent story on Denver tight end Jacob Tamme preparing for the Super Bowl.
For those who don’t know Tamme well, this quote about the Bible as a source of strength and guidance for him should be no surprise.
“For me the Bible is the rock and the foundation of God’s Word,” Tamme told Hendricks. “I think it grounds you. For me, there’s all sorts of things that want to get [in your mind] and impact the way that we think. … Just to have that foundation every morning is a discipline that I’m really working on.“