Most Recent Posts
- SI.com’s Brian Hamilton ranks three Kentucky wins among four best NCAA tourney games this year
- Stan Van Gundy tells Mike Bianchi that John Calipari “had more NBA players” at UK than Lakers do
- Mike Douglas feels like “old man on the block” but knows he can help defensive line
- Trey Lyles has 17 points, Tyler Ulis goes for 9 points, 9 assists in Jordan Brand Classic
- Blue-White Game will be on live TV, delayed on Fox Sports South; Dusty Bonner, Freddie Maggard will join TV/radio call
- Marcus Lee to Return for Sophomore Season at UK
- Mark Stoops says offense “took a little step back” in Friday’s practice
- Cornerback Nate Willis needs surgery for sports hernia
By LARRY VAUGHT
Baptist Press (http://www.bpnews.net) writer Shawn Hendricks has an excellent story on Denver tight end Jacob Tamme preparing for the Super Bowl.
For those who don’t know Tamme well, this quote about the Bible as a source of strength and guidance for him should be no surprise.
“For me the Bible is the rock and the foundation of God’s Word,” Tamme told Hendricks. “I think it grounds you. For me, there’s all sorts of things that want to get [in your mind] and impact the way that we think. … Just to have that foundation every morning is a discipline that I’m really working on.“