Most Recent Posts
- Swiss Cat – Vacation notes and photos from Larry from his trip to Switzerland.
- Kentucky softball team earns 40th win to tie school record for most wins in a season
- Calipari says Cats will press more, foul more, bump and grind, hip-check next season
- Caldwell County sophomore Elijah Sindelar special QB but also has big-time baseball options
- Stoops believes he has special understanding of high school coaches
- Video: UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown talks about working with head coach Mark Stoops
- Dallas Prime Prep will bring marquee players Mudiay, Thomas, Ferguson to Marshall County Hoop Fest
- Father had biggest impact on Mark Stoops’ coaching career and life
Another Florida player, three-star offensive tackle Nick Haynes of Niceville, will make a visit to UK this weekend with his father after Brown made a visit earlier this week. He’s also being recruited by Florida International, Rutgers, Jacksonville State, Marshall, Old Dominion, Southern Miss, Central Florida and Western Kentucky. Plus, Florida State has contacted the 6-4,300-pound Haynes recently along with UCLA.
Haynes played basketball before adding football as a junior.
Kentucky has just two offensive line commits in its current recruiting class.
“FSU (Florida State) has also entered the picture with him after they had a couple decommits this week,” Hays said. “One caveat for him is that he’s always been a hoops player and his coach said he would love to be able to watch UK basketball in college.”