Most Recent Posts
- Nunley, Cumbess Propel No. 12 UK Softball to Super Regionals
- DeCourcy says Julius Randle is “so freaking quick” and powerful he will be special
- UK football coach Mark Stoops on wife: “She gets involved as much as she can in a supportive role”
- Swiss Cat – Vacation notes and photos from Larry from his trip to Switzerland.
- Kentucky softball team earns 40th win to tie school record for most wins in a season
- Calipari says Cats will press more, foul more, bump and grind, hip-check next season
- Caldwell County sophomore Elijah Sindelar special QB but also has big-time baseball options
- Stoops believes he has special understanding of high school coaches
(Vaught’s Notes: This is a guest post from Tony Holmes, who is camping out at Memorial Coliseum in Lexington for Big Blue Madness tickets.)
I had to work late (as usual). I did not get to Lex until aroun 10:10. The rain welcomed me into the BBM campout. The BBN were all dodging the rain in their tents.
The highlight of the night was watching Gilly the Kid playing pickup games. Then Anthony the Big Guy Davis joined in. The Kid had several dunks that my camera (brought the wrong one) could not capture. As usual the BBN was fantastic.
My spot in line is AMAZING. WE ARE IN LINE #3 which puts me at about 30 or 40 spots from #1(OMG). My boy really took care of us. I will have a lot more and better pics tomorrow.
Being here is better than any tailgate or BB game. Hats, shirts, cars and stuff most of us have never seen before. As usual the best thing is the BBN. This is a BUCKET LIST EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Every member of the BBN has to do this once. My 50th B-day is on the 10th of Oct and I will be here every year until they cast my ashes on Commonweath stadium at the 50 yard line (it’s in my will). BB is how I learned to love the BBN but Sonny Collins and FB is where I cut my teeth. Nothing big happening but the FELLOWSHIP AND I REALLY MEAN FELLOWSHIP is what keep bringing me back.
WISH YOU WERE HERE (Pink Floyd)
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. GO BLUE OR STAY HOME.