Most Recent Posts
- ESPN.com’s Jason King seems to have logical rankings going into next season
- Mark Stoops on John Calipari: “I love being around him”
- UK football coach Mark Stoops understands that hiring Vince Marrow was a home run for Kentucky
- Video: Larry hears cowbells, makes a chocolate cow and soaks up the culture in Switzerland
- Video: UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown talks about recruiting the home state of Kentucky
- What role did Drew Barker’s mother play in his athletic development?
- Calipari will be keynote speaker at Iba Awards June 3 in Tulsa
- D.J. Eliot understands coach Mark Stoops “very well” can bring new ideas to UK defense
By LARRY VAUGHT
Since DraftExpress.com analyst Matt Kamalsky sees players all over the country, I asked him what he thought of the Harrison twins — Aaron and Andrew — of Texas?
“Andrew Harrison has been one of my favorite prospects for a few years now. He’s clearly an excellent talent with the size, skills, and athleticism to be a big time college player, but what I find most impressive about his game is his desire to initiate contact when he attacks the rim. Aaron may not be quite as highly touted, but he’s just as athletic and talented, and shares the same physicality as a finisher,” Kamalsky said.
“They have both looked like college players physically for some time, and unlike some young players, they make the most of that, even when competing against more mature competition. Whichever team lands them is going to live at the line.”