Most Recent Posts
- Brown says line, receiver are offensive recruiting needs; OL Kelly commits
- Goodwin getting “postive feedback” from workouts with various NBA teams
- Ohio twins will transfer from Pittsburgh to Kentucky
- Photo Gallery: Alex Poythress at Camp Cal
- Ohio RB Mikel Horton did all he could to help convince Georgia RB Boom Williams to commit to UK
- Boom Willams expects to make impact returning punts, kickoffs
- UK commit Stanley Williams ready to bring the “Boom” to Kentucky football
- Calipari uses Twitter to explain Kentucky’s recruiting success
By LARRY VAUGHT
Kentucky will find out later today if it makes the NCAA Tournament field after Friday’s disappointing loss to Vanderbilt.
But do you think Kentucky belongs in the NCAA field? If you were on the selection committee, could you overlook the losses to Tennessee, Arkansas, Georgia and Vanderbilt since Nerlens Noel went down? Would you give UK credit for what it did before Noel was hurt and overlook the 4-4 stagger to the finish that included huge wins over Florida and Missouri along with a 30-point loss at Tennessee?
And if UK does not make the NCAA, how do you feel about the NIT? Based on the effort UK gave against Vanderbilt with a NCAA bid on the line, is there any reason to think the Cats would care enough to go all out in the NIT?
Convince me why you think UK belongs in the NCAA — if you do — or why you believe UK would actually play like it mattered in the NIT.