Most Recent Posts
- Video: Larry hears cowbells, makes a chocolate cow and soaks up the culture in Switzerland
- Video: UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown talks about recruiting the home state of Kentucky
- What role did Drew Barker’s mother play in his athletic development?
- Calipari will be keynote speaker at Iba Awards June 3 in Tulsa
- D.J. Eliot understands coach Mark Stoops “very well” can bring new ideas to UK defense
- Swiss Cat Part 2: Larry continues his adventure in Switzerland
- Brumbaugh understands junior college talent, feels he can bring JUCO players to UK
- Volleyball training, personality will both help Marcus Lee at Kentucky
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Second-year guard DeAndre Liggins won the final roster spot for the Oklahoma City Thunder on Saturday as the team waived Andy Rautins, Daniel Orton and Hollis Thompson.
The moves get the Thunder down to the 15-player limit for the regular season.
Liggins played in five preseason games and started twice with Thabo Sefolosha and James Harden both out with injuries. He averaged 4.8 points, 4.2 rebounds and 1.4 steals in about 20 minutes per game.
Liggins played in 17 games last season after being a second-round pick out of Kentucky in last year’s draft.
Of the training-camp invitees, Rautins got the second-most playing time and averaged seven points in four games. Thompson scored eight total points in three games and Orton scored 13 in his only appearance.