Most Recent Posts
- Stoops on Drew Barker: “I expect him to come in from day one and compete for the starting job”
- Stoops expects JUCO signees Johnson, Stamps — who picked UK over Ohio State — to help defense immediately
- UK assistant coach Kenny Payne knows adjustments Cats must make, especially on defense, to avoid being “up and down”
- UK recruiting targe Matt Elam likes having Cats coach Mark Stoops as “my chauffeur” in his Mercedes
- Draft analyst doesn’t think UK’s James Young has played like first-round pick yet
- Gym rat Montaque Gill-Caesar likes the family atmosphere at Huntington Prep, still waiting on reclassifying decision
- Matt Elam has reasons for wanting to be like Tim Couch
- Matt Elam: “It’s very cool to beat Drew (Barker for Hornung Award)”
Former Kentucky All-American Anthony Davis will appear at Wildcat Wearhouse in Somerset from 6-8 p.m. Friday and then be at the Fayette Mall location in Lexingon Saturday from 3-5 p.m. along with Nerlens Noel.
Davis was the Most Outstanding Player in the 2012 Final Four when Kentucky won the national championship and became the No. 1 overall pick in the NBA draft. Noel was the Southeastern Conference’s Defensive Player of the Year last season despite missing the last month with a knee injury and could be the top pick in June’s NBA Draft.
If you go to either event, feel free to send photos to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org for us to share with others and also include your thoughts on getting to see Davis and/or Noel.