Most Recent Posts
- Coach says “humble” Booker wanted teammates “to experience some of the things” he does
- Kentucky offensive coordinator Neal Brown says RB Braylon Heard has “different gear” and will be “factor” for UK
- UK coach John Calipari says players played too long and “I’m the one that played them that many minutes”
- UK OT Jordan Swindle on change in attitude: “These coaches instilled in us to play until the end and not give up”
- Kentucky nickelback Blake McClain happy to “just play fast”
- Booker says Kentucky, not Duke, has nation’s No. 1 recruiting class
- Cats Return To Rupp To Find Their Determination To Win; numbers favor UK by 10
- Coach on Booker: “He is the Peyton Manning of basketball” and he’s no “butt-hole”
With all the buzz created for Kentucky football by new head coach Mark Stoops, maybe there is a pot of gold waiting to be found at Commonwealth Stadium.
Former Boyle County all-state football player Grant Aumiller captured this moment when the rainbow seemed to go into the stadium Saturday night. His brother, Jordan, is a senior tight end at UK.
Kentucky opens the season Aug. 31 against Western Kentucky in Nashville.