Most Recent Posts
- Neal Brown “disappointed” but understands why QB Jalen Whitlow will transfer rather than change positions
- Karl Towns expects to have a “blast” playing at UK with Willie Cauley-Stein
- UK offensive line not ready to “manhandle people in the SEC” but Mark Stoops expects improvement
- UK announces quarterback Jalen Whitlow plans to transfer
- Sports Illustrated rates Trey Lyles as top five player, intriguing point-forward for Kentucky
- Guest post: After surprising finish, now is not the time to judge players who leave for NBA
- D.J. Eliot counting on Stamps; more on Khalid Henderson, Bud Dupree, Blake McClain, J.D. Harmon, Regie Meant
- John Calipari will have book-signing tour in Lexington, Louisville, Bowling Green, Crestview
With all the buzz created for Kentucky football by new head coach Mark Stoops, maybe there is a pot of gold waiting to be found at Commonwealth Stadium.
Former Boyle County all-state football player Grant Aumiller captured this moment when the rainbow seemed to go into the stadium Saturday night. His brother, Jordan, is a senior tight end at UK.
Kentucky opens the season Aug. 31 against Western Kentucky in Nashville.