Most Recent Posts
- Receiver Jeff Badet has broken fibula, receiver A.J. Legree “gonna quit and go play somewhere else”
- Jojo Kemp: “I’m trying to make this like high school again”
- Alex Poythress to return to Kentucky for junior season
- Jordan Swindle improving, becoming leader going against “freak” Bud Dupree in practice
- Julius Randle knew he had to sacrifice just like others for Kentucky to succeed
- Dakari Johnson appreciated the way Kentucky fans “stuck with us”
- Neal Brown would like one running back to emerge, but okay with running back by committee
- Julius Randle “can’t speak” on what Harrisons will do, but expects UK to have “amazing team” again
By LARRY VAUGHT
Big Blue Madness is now just over seven days away. While I can’ wait to see what UK women’s coach Matthew Mitchell might do this year — I vote for Elvis — I am also curious about what certain UK players might decide to do.
I thought freshman Marcus Lee might be the most entertaining just because that is his personality. But his older brother, Bryan, who will be at Big Blue Madness, is not so sure about that.
“I have no idea (what he might do). He’s not a big dancer,” Bryan Lee said. “I think my mom hopes he doesn’t break out anything crazy, she thinks the Mohawk is crazy enough.”
Oh well, an aging sports editor can still hope he draws some inspiration from “The Big Bang Theory” and surprises us all.