Most Recent Posts
- Quarterback Jalen Whitlow’s transfer best for him and Kentucky, too
- Neal Brown “disappointed” but understands why QB Jalen Whitlow will transfer rather than change positions
- Karl Towns expects to have a “blast” playing at UK with Willie Cauley-Stein
- UK offensive line not ready to “manhandle people in the SEC” but Mark Stoops expects improvement
- UK announces quarterback Jalen Whitlow plans to transfer
- Sports Illustrated rates Trey Lyles as top five player, intriguing point-forward for Kentucky
- Guest post: After surprising finish, now is not the time to judge players who leave for NBA
- D.J. Eliot counting on Stamps; more on Khalid Henderson, Bud Dupree, Blake McClain, J.D. Harmon, Regie Meant
By LARRY VAUGHT
Big Blue Madness is now just over seven days away. While I can’ wait to see what UK women’s coach Matthew Mitchell might do this year — I vote for Elvis — I am also curious about what certain UK players might decide to do.
I thought freshman Marcus Lee might be the most entertaining just because that is his personality. But his older brother, Bryan, who will be at Big Blue Madness, is not so sure about that.
“I have no idea (what he might do). He’s not a big dancer,” Bryan Lee said. “I think my mom hopes he doesn’t break out anything crazy, she thinks the Mohawk is crazy enough.”
Oh well, an aging sports editor can still hope he draws some inspiration from “The Big Bang Theory” and surprises us all.