Most Recent Posts
- John Calipari says not allowing schools that can afford it to take care of players, families has to stop
- UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown says Patrick Towles has “made tremendous strides”
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter NBA draft
- John Calipari on Willie Cauley-Stein: “I never even talked to him about coming back”
- John Calipari says summer tour “will probably be something with World Games;” has not interviewed possible assistants yet
- Draft analyst Ed Isaacson sees Alex Poythress as early second round pick, not sure Dakari Johnson goes in 1st round
- Mark Stoops explains why providing unlimited meals, snacks for athletes is right thing to do
- NBAdraftblog.com’s Ed Isaacson sees Andrew, Aaron Harrison in lower part of NBA first round
By LARRY VAUGHT
Big Blue Madness is now just over seven days away. While I can’ wait to see what UK women’s coach Matthew Mitchell might do this year — I vote for Elvis — I am also curious about what certain UK players might decide to do.
I thought freshman Marcus Lee might be the most entertaining just because that is his personality. But his older brother, Bryan, who will be at Big Blue Madness, is not so sure about that.
“I have no idea (what he might do). He’s not a big dancer,” Bryan Lee said. “I think my mom hopes he doesn’t break out anything crazy, she thinks the Mohawk is crazy enough.”
Oh well, an aging sports editor can still hope he draws some inspiration from “The Big Bang Theory” and surprises us all.