Most Recent Posts
- Kentucky officially names Craig Naviar as special teams coordinator
- High school coach on Harrisons: “No matter their body language, they want to win”
- Former Kentucky QB Tim Couch on Hall of Fame ballot
- Signee Blake Bone says it was a “no-brainer as a receiver” to want to play in Kentucky’s offense
- Guest post: Fan wonders if John Calipari can correct problems and right ship at Kentucky
- Jay Bilas on Cats: Highest rated class “does not mean it was the best class ever”
- Kentucky freshman James Young rises to No. 9 in Chad Ford’s mock draft
- Jon Hood to Cats: “Go play. That’s the thing, go play”
By LARRY VAUGHT
Big Blue Madness is now just over seven days away. While I can’ wait to see what UK women’s coach Matthew Mitchell might do this year — I vote for Elvis — I am also curious about what certain UK players might decide to do.
I thought freshman Marcus Lee might be the most entertaining just because that is his personality. But his older brother, Bryan, who will be at Big Blue Madness, is not so sure about that.
“I have no idea (what he might do). He’s not a big dancer,” Bryan Lee said. “I think my mom hopes he doesn’t break out anything crazy, she thinks the Mohawk is crazy enough.”
Oh well, an aging sports editor can still hope he draws some inspiration from “The Big Bang Theory” and surprises us all.