Most Recent Posts
- UK coach John Calipari on Willie Cauley-Stein: ” If the game gets real physical … he gets knocked around.”
- Williamson, Smith, Dupree earn College Sports Madness honors
- Willie Cauley-Stein’s hairstyle brings out the worst in Kentucky fans
- Jared Lorenzen on Drew Barker: “He is just there, just more mature than I ever was or am.”
- UK freshman Julius Randle glad that Calipari is “not going to praise us” for mediocre efforts
- NCAA trends: Scoring, FG percent up, fouls up; turnovers downs
- Center Jon Toth named to SEC All-Freshman Team
- So you want to be a photographer? Clay Jackson shows the hazards of the profession
By LARRY VAUGHT
Big Blue Madness is now just over seven days away. While I can’ wait to see what UK women’s coach Matthew Mitchell might do this year — I vote for Elvis — I am also curious about what certain UK players might decide to do.
I thought freshman Marcus Lee might be the most entertaining just because that is his personality. But his older brother, Bryan, who will be at Big Blue Madness, is not so sure about that.
“I have no idea (what he might do). He’s not a big dancer,” Bryan Lee said. “I think my mom hopes he doesn’t break out anything crazy, she thinks the Mohawk is crazy enough.”
Oh well, an aging sports editor can still hope he draws some inspiration from “The Big Bang Theory” and surprises us all.