Most Recent Posts
- Greater Atlanta UK Alumni Club hosting pep rally at Hawk Walk Friday
- Kentucky players mum on mysterious John Calipari tweak except Cauley-Stein says it is ‘mentality’
- John Calipari “disappointed in me for not doing it earlier” after unknown tweak to UK offense
- WR Blake Bone can be flamboyant, different but he says “my only mission is to catch the ball”
- Julius Randle adds USBWA all-district honor
- Julius Randle SEC freshman of year; James Young, Willie Cauley-Stein honored
- Kris Bentley of Sundy Best says performing at UK “one of the coolest things we’ve ever done”
- John Calipari: “I’ve think we’ve done right by these kids (who have gone to the NBA early”
By LARRY VAUGHT
Louisville had barely won the national title when columnist Paul Klee (@Klee_Gazette) of the gazette.com in Colorado Springs was already writing about Kentucky’s 2013-14 season and projecting UK as the 2014 national champion.
He noted that this past season how”disinterested and disorganized and discombobulated the Wildcats often appeared,” something he wasn’t used to seeing from a John Calipari team.
He concludes his post with this — “One thing’s certain: The best team in college basketball won the title. Barring major injury or other jarring development, that team in 2013-14 will be Kentucky.“