Most Recent Posts
- John Calipari says not allowing schools that can afford it to take care of players, families has to stop
- UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown says Patrick Towles has “made tremendous strides”
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter NBA draft
- John Calipari on Willie Cauley-Stein: “I never even talked to him about coming back”
- John Calipari says summer tour “will probably be something with World Games;” has not interviewed possible assistants yet
- Draft analyst Ed Isaacson sees Alex Poythress as early second round pick, not sure Dakari Johnson goes in 1st round
- Mark Stoops explains why providing unlimited meals, snacks for athletes is right thing to do
- NBAdraftblog.com’s Ed Isaacson sees Andrew, Aaron Harrison in lower part of NBA first round
By LARRY VAUGHT
Louisville had barely won the national title when columnist Paul Klee (@Klee_Gazette) of the gazette.com in Colorado Springs was already writing about Kentucky’s 2013-14 season and projecting UK as the 2014 national champion.
He noted that this past season how”disinterested and disorganized and discombobulated the Wildcats often appeared,” something he wasn’t used to seeing from a John Calipari team.
He concludes his post with this — “One thing’s certain: The best team in college basketball won the title. Barring major injury or other jarring development, that team in 2013-14 will be Kentucky.“