Most Recent Posts
- Only at Kentucky: Fan can win part ownership in thoroughbred by attending UK game
- Davis, Kidd-Gilchrist could both miss up to 20 games with hand injuries
- Calipari excited for Final Four-like enviroment for Kentucky-Baylor
- Calipari on potential bad weather in Dallas, UK players going back to Texas
- Calipari admits “I am concerned” about Jon Hood after concussion
- Gill-Caesar likes UK’s winning tradition, way Calipari doesn’t “sugar-coat” anything
- Video: UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown talks about JoJo Kemp, and improving the offensive line for next season
- Calipari says Cauley-Stein “knows he can go get it” and block shots now
By LARRY VAUGHT
Chicago center Jahlil Okafor, the consensus No. 1 player in the 2014 recruiting class, now plans tol take an official visit to Kentucky on Sept. 9, the same time UK will host a bevvy of NBA players for what has turned into an annual alumni charity game.
The 6-11 Okafor has UK, Duke, Arizona, Baylor, Michigan State, Kansas, Ohio State, Kansas and Illinois left on his college list.
Okafor, who has also planned an official visit to Baylor, has become friends with 2014 UK commit Karl Towns and has said numerous times the two could play together in college. He’s also good friends with Tyus Jones, one of the top point guards in the 2014 class.