Most Recent Posts
- Willie Cauley-Stein on John Calipari: “If he’s wrong about something he’s going to say he’s wrong and he’s going to fix it.”
- WR Blake Bone says he has the “size” to play immediately, but knows he will be playing “against men, not boys” at Kentucky
- Single-session seats still available for Kentucky NCAA tourney games in Memorial Coliseum
- James Young says Kentucky has to be more physical on defense
- UK signee Blake Bone on middle school football, dunking a basketball, academics, work and more
- Greater Atlanta UK Alumni Club hosting pep rally at Hawk Walk Friday
- Kentucky players mum on mysterious John Calipari tweak except Cauley-Stein says it is ‘mentality’
- John Calipari “disappointed in me for not doing it earlier” after unknown tweak to UK offense
By LARRY VAUGHT
One of the nation’s best big men in the 2014 recruiting class now says he will not be coming to Kentucky.
Chicago center Cliff Alexander told Scott Burgess of ChicagoHoops.com that Kentucky is no longer on his list.
He did not indicate why Kentucky, which is still recruiting Jahlil Okafor and Myles Turner and has a commitment from Karl Towns, was taken off his list while Kansas, Memphis, Illinois, Michigan State, Arizona and DePaul stayed on his list.
Alexander said again he wants to with guard JaQuan Lyle, who decommitted from Louisville.
Alexander will be playing in the Marshall County Hoop Fest for the second straight year in December. He is a consensus top five player in the 2014 class.