Most Recent Posts
- Ohio twins will transfer from Pittsburgh to Kentucky
- Photo Gallery: Alex Poythress at Camp Cal
- Ohio RB Mikel Horton did all he could to help convince Georgia RB Boom Williams to commit to UK
- Boom Willams expects to make impact returning punts, kickoffs
- UK commit Stanley Williams ready to bring the “Boom” to Kentucky football
- Calipari uses Twitter to explain Kentucky’s recruiting success
- Longtime sports writer Joey Fosko dies from apparent heart attack
- Kentucky offers athletic 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman
By LARRY VAUGHT
You have to love the way Kentucky coach John Calipari can even poke fun at himself as he did Tuesday on Facebook Tuesday while watching high school standouts play in Augusta, S.C.
HereÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s what Calipari posted: Ã¢â‚¬Å“I wore the wrong shade of blue in the gym today. UNC’s Roy Williams came over to me and noted how he loved seeing me in Carolina Blue so I immediately went back to my hotel room and changed shirts. It won’t happen again. Only Kentucky Blue for me!Ã¢â‚¬Â
Again, Calipari showed how creative he can be. He had a little fun that the UKÃ¢â‚¬Ë†fan base loved and he also made sure all the top recruits knew where he was and what he was doing.