Most Recent Posts
- UK signee Marcus Lee overcame early education struggles to succeed in academics, athletics
- No. 12 Kentucky and No. 5 Arizona State to start best-of-three NCAA Super Regional set Saturday at 10 p.m. ET
- Stoops: Hiring Neal Brown to run Kentucky offense was a “no-brainer for me”
- Nunley, Cumbess Propel No. 12 UK Softball to Super Regionals
- DeCourcy says Julius Randle is “so freaking quick” and powerful he will be special
- UK football coach Mark Stoops on wife: “She gets involved as much as she can in a supportive role”
- Swiss Cat – Vacation notes and photos from Larry from his trip to Switzerland.
- Kentucky softball team earns 40th win to tie school record for most wins in a season
By LARRY VAUGHT
John Calipari once again has indicated he’s not worried about Nerlens Noel getting his academic work completed and expects him on campus in August.
Calipari talked to ESPN’s Andy Katz, his go-to guy nationally, and easily explained why Noel is not on campus with freshmen Alex Poythress, Archie Goodwin and Willie Cauley-Stein.
“Since he reclassified he had to do a few more academic things and he’s finishing school. We only have one summer session,” Calipari told Katz.
He also said he doesn’t anticipate any eligibility problems for Noel to start the season, the same message he has spread since Noel signed with the Wildcats in the spring.