Most Recent Posts
- UK football coach Mark Stoops on wife: “She gets involved as much as she can in a supportive role”
- Swiss Cat – Vacation notes and photos from Larry from his trip to Switzerland.
- Kentucky softball team earns 40th win to tie school record for most wins in a season
- Calipari says Cats will press more, foul more, bump and grind, hip-check next season
- Caldwell County sophomore Elijah Sindelar special QB but also has big-time baseball options
- Stoops believes he has special understanding of high school coaches
- Video: UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown talks about working with head coach Mark Stoops
- Dallas Prime Prep will bring marquee players Mudiay, Thomas, Ferguson to Marshall County Hoop Fest
LEXINGTON, Ky. – The University of Kentucky men’s basketball program has released additional televised non-conference games for the 2012-13 season, including the annual Blue-White scrimmage and both exhibition games.
CBS Sports will televise five games, adding the Baylor (Dec. 1) and Louisville (Dec. 29) games to the three UK conference games announced earlier.
The ESPN family of networks will broadcast 16 Kentucky men’s basketball games this season. Ten Southeastern Conference games were previously selected and six non-conference games were selected. The Eastern Michigan (Jan. 2 on ESPNU) game was added, and Kentucky’s road game at Auburn on ESPNU (Jan. 19) is now slated for 9 p.m. ET.
Previously released games airing on the ESPN family of networks include: Maryland (Nov. 9 on ESPN) in the Barclays Classic, Duke (Nov. 13 on ESPN) in the Champions Classic, Notre Dame (Nov. 29 on ESPN2) as part of the SEC/Big East Challenge, Portland (Dec. 8 on ESPN2) and Marshall (Dec. 22 on ESPN2).
Fox Sports Net will televise both the Samford (Dec. 4) and Lipscomb (Dec. 15) games.
FS South picked up the majority of UK’s non-conference games, including the Northwood (Nov. 1) and Transylvania (Nov. 5) exhibition games, as well as Lafayette (Nov. 16), Morehead State (Nov. 21) and Long Island (Nov. 23). UK IMG Sports Network will tape delay all games carried live by FS South.
UK IMG and FS South will also televise both Big Blue Madness (Oct. 12) and the Blue-White scrimmage (Oct. 24) live.