Most Recent Posts
- John Calipari admits he was “scared to death” of “rock star” Bill O’Reilly
- Embracing the role of the punter is Landon Foster’s specialty
- John Calipari says not allowing schools that can afford it to take care of players, families has to stop
- UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown says Patrick Towles has “made tremendous strides”
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter NBA draft
- John Calipari on Willie Cauley-Stein: “I never even talked to him about coming back”
- John Calipari says summer tour “will probably be something with World Games;” has not interviewed possible assistants yet
- Draft analyst Ed Isaacson sees Alex Poythress as early second round pick, not sure Dakari Johnson goes in 1st round
Big Blue Madness is Oct. 18 and tickets will be handed out Oct. 5 at 7 a.m. at the Memorial Coliseum ticket windows. Fans wanting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets are asked to do so no earlier than 7 a.m. on Oct. 2. Tickets will also be available on Oct. 5 at 7 a.m. at UKathletics.com and Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets will be free again. However, no information on possible TV for the event has been release yet.
A new rule this year lets teamsconduct 30 days of practice in the six weeks before their first regular-season game. For Kentucky, that means the start of practice could be as early as Sept. 27.