Most Recent Posts
- Revised Marshall County Hoop Fest schedule on Saturday
- Video: UK TV interviews Julius Randle and Dominique Hawkins prior to the matchup with Baylor
- Weather delays HoopFest, Lyles will play twice on Saturday
- Numbers project a 75-68 Kentucky win over Baylor
- Jaleel Hytchye talks freshman year playing time, Stoops’ unsportsmanlike penalty
- Some story lines — from Baylor perspective — for tonight’s Kentucky game
- Randle on no double-double: “I’m all about winning. That’s why I came here.”
- Randle on Cauley-Stein: “He’s going to lead with his actions or how hard he plays”
Big Blue Madness is Oct. 18 and tickets will be handed out Oct. 5 at 7 a.m. at the Memorial Coliseum ticket windows. Fans wanting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets are asked to do so no earlier than 7 a.m. on Oct. 2. Tickets will also be available on Oct. 5 at 7 a.m. at UKathletics.com and Ticketmaster.com.
Tickets will be free again. However, no information on possible TV for the event has been release yet.
A new rule this year lets teamsconduct 30 days of practice in the six weeks before their first regular-season game. For Kentucky, that means the start of practice could be as early as Sept. 27.