Most Recent Posts
- Embracing the role of the punter is Landon Foster’s specialty
- John Calipari says not allowing schools that can afford it to take care of players, families has to stop
- UK offensive coordinator Neal Brown says Patrick Towles has “made tremendous strides”
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter NBA draft
- John Calipari on Willie Cauley-Stein: “I never even talked to him about coming back”
- John Calipari says summer tour “will probably be something with World Games;” has not interviewed possible assistants yet
- Draft analyst Ed Isaacson sees Alex Poythress as early second round pick, not sure Dakari Johnson goes in 1st round
- Mark Stoops explains why providing unlimited meals, snacks for athletes is right thing to do
AP College Football Writer Ralph Russo makes weekly college football predictions. Check out his main event and then his BEST BET.
No. 1 Alabama (minus 7 1/2) at No. 6 Texas A&M
Tide won’t stop Johnny Football, but A&M won’t stop Tide … ALABAMA 42-31.
No. 7 Louisville (minus 14) at Kentucky
Teddy Bridgewater and Co. pour it on against rival Wildcats … 45-17.
Do you agree? Do you believe Cards will pour in on by that much … or more?