Most Recent Posts
- Big Blue Weekend featuring Blue-White Game has something for everyone
- Dakari Johnson thankful for memories, eager to win national title and continue studies
- SEC commissioner Mike Slive expects vote on adding 9th SEC football game at spring meetings
- Vince Marrow to UK fans: Blue-White attendance has big impact on recruiting
- Guest post: Fan has his solution for one-and-done dilemma for NBA, NCAA and players
- Dakari Johnson’s mother appreciates opportunities her son had, looks forward to future at UK
- Kentucky center Dakari Johnson to return for sophomore season
- Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops not only watches Kentucky practice, but puts on UK pullover
AP College Football Writer Ralph Russo makes weekly college football predictions. Check out his main event and then his BEST BET.
No. 1 Alabama (minus 7 1/2) at No. 6 Texas A&M
Tide won’t stop Johnny Football, but A&M won’t stop Tide … ALABAMA 42-31.
No. 7 Louisville (minus 14) at Kentucky
Teddy Bridgewater and Co. pour it on against rival Wildcats … 45-17.
Do you agree? Do you believe Cards will pour in on by that much … or more?