Most Recent Posts
- Numbers favor North Carolina to beat UK 76-72
- UK coach John Calipari on Willie Cauley-Stein: ” If the game gets real physical … he gets knocked around.”
- Williamson, Smith, Dupree earn College Sports Madness honors
- Willie Cauley-Stein’s hairstyle brings out the worst in Kentucky fans
- Jared Lorenzen on Drew Barker: “He is just there, just more mature than I ever was or am.”
- UK freshman Julius Randle glad that Calipari is “not going to praise us” for mediocre efforts
- NCAA trends: Scoring, FG percent up, fouls up; turnovers downs
- Center Jon Toth named to SEC All-Freshman Team
AP College Football Writer Ralph Russo makes weekly college football predictions. Check out his main event and then his BEST BET.
No. 1 Alabama (minus 7 1/2) at No. 6 Texas A&M
Tide won’t stop Johnny Football, but A&M won’t stop Tide … ALABAMA 42-31.
No. 7 Louisville (minus 14) at Kentucky
Teddy Bridgewater and Co. pour it on against rival Wildcats … 45-17.
Do you agree? Do you believe Cards will pour in on by that much … or more?