Most Recent Posts
- John Calipari: UK needs Alex Poythress to “do two or three things on offense” and no more
- Kentucky gets the Gator off its back, beats Florida 75-70 in SEC semis
- Willie Cauley-Stein says Cats “obviously 100 percent” believe they can beat No. 1 Florida
- John Calipari has assigned assistants to monitor players’ minutes in games
- Kentucky Wildcats TV: How you approach the end
- John Calipari says Kentucky must “make some jump shots” to play with Florida
- John Calipari: “To have people say this team is done, I just don’t believe it”
- Jarrod Polson, Jon Hood will be “getting in their ears” to tell teammates about March play
By LARRY VAUGHT
BENTON — Huntington Prep sophomore forward Miles Bridges, who had seven points and seven rebounds against Atlanta Sports Academy, is the nation’s 18th ranked prospect in the 2016 recruiting class. He’s from Flint, Mich., and says he already has scholarship offers from Michigan State, Providence and Iowa State
He said Kentucky, Kansas, Indiana and Ohio State are all showing a “lot of interest” but have yet to offer scholarships.
The 6-7 Bridges grew up a Michigan State fan, but made it clear he likes Kentucky, too.
“Kentucky is a dream school, too,” he said Saturday. “Just growing up and watching every good player come from there.”
Bridges said he’s been in contact with Antigua and was happy to know Calipari was coming to watch his game Saturday night.
“I can’t let it bother the way I play, but it’s nice to know he’s coming,” Bridges said.