Most Recent Posts
- Video: UK Dance Team selling autographed calendars and posters
- Photo Gallery: UK tops Belmont 93-80
- Belmont coach on Randle: “Nothing worked. We couldn’t stop him”
- UK coach John Calipari had “same scene” he did with Nerlens Noel when he told son he tore his ACL
- Jarrod Polson and Dominique Hawkins brought energy, emotion Cats need more of
- Kentucky-Belmont postgame notes and numbers
- Barnhart on stadium: “We wanted to bring fans tighter to the action”
- Willie Cauley-Stein says even “killers” still have to learn to play “their absolute best”
By LARRY VAUGHT
Driving home Thursday night I heard my buddy, Larry Glover, pose a great question to UK fans during his nightly sports talk show (Larry Glover Live on WVLK).
What player will be the face of the UK football program two to three years from now?
What an intriguing debate because one could make a case for so many players. Just consider:
— Freshman running back JoJo Kemp has explosive skills.
— Freshman receiver Ryan Timmons is a diverse playmaker.
— Defensive end Za’Darius Smith could be UK’s best “sacker” in years.
— Future Cat Drew Barker is an elite quarterback.
— Future running backs Stanley Williams and Mikel Horton are special talents.
What do you think? Who do you see being the face of the UK football program in 2016 like former players Randall Cobb, Wesley Woodyard, Jacob Tamme, Jared Lorenzen and others have been?