ESPN College GameDay Covered by State Farm returns to Gainesville, Fla., on Saturday, Feb. 4, from the site of the Saturday Primetime presented by AT&T matchup – showcasing No. 4 Kentucky at No. 25 Florida (ESPN, 8:15 p.m.). The weekly show begins at 11 a.m. on ESPN, followed by an evening edition leading into the game telecast at 8 p.m.
College GameDay Covered by State Farm is hosted by Rece Davis, who is joined by analysts Jay Bilas, Seth Greenberg and Jay Williams. Bilas will join Dan Shulman and reporter Maria Taylor on the call of the game.
College GameDay’s location will be announced the previous week during the 11 a.m. telecast, ensuring visits to the top storylines and games appearing on ESPN networks each week.
The times for the previously announced netflex matchups on ESPN are No. 20 Purdue at No. 22 Maryland (noon), Iowa State at No. 2 Kansas (2 p.m.), No. 7 Arizona at No. 10 Oregon (4 p.m.) and No. 14 Notre Dame at No. 9 North Carolina (6 p.m.). The ESPN2 games No. 12 Virginia at Syracuse (noon), Georgia at No. 23 South Carolina (2 p.m.) and UConn at No. 19 Cincinnati (4 p.m.).
· This visit marks the seventh time that GameDay has been to a Kentucky vs. Florida tilt; only more common matchup is Duke vs. North Carolina (8 times)
· Kentucky is making 14th appearance (including Jan. 28, 2017), tied with Duke and Kansas for the second-most all-time (North Carolina has 15)
· Kentucky has been a visitor eight times, second-most all-time (North Carolina has 11)
· Florida is hosting for the fifth time (only Duke (7), Kansas (7) and Kentucky (6) have more)
· Each of its five times hosting, Florida has played Kentucky (Gators are 3-1 in those previous games)