LEXINGTON, Ky. – Tickets for Kentucky’s first four home men’s basketball games will go on sale Tuesday at 5 p.m. On Tuesday evening, tickets will only be available online at Ticketmaster.com or by calling Ticketmaster at 800.745.3000. Fans are encouraged to purchase on Tuesday evening to secure the best seat locations.
Based on availability after Tuesday’s sale, tickets will also be available on Wednesday morning through the UK ticket office and the Rupp Arena box office.
Tickets for Kentucky’s two exhibition games vs. Clarion (Oct. 30) and Asbury (Nov. 6) and the first two regular-season home games against Stephen F. Austin (Nov. 11) and Canisius (Nov. 13) will be available.
Remaining tickets for sale will come from the unsold student ticket allotment.
Including Tuesday, there will be five dates to purchase single-game tickets this season, based on availability:
- Oct. 4 at 5 p.m. – Clarion (Oct. 30), Asbury (Nov. 6), Stephen F. Austin (Nov. 11), Canisius (Nov. 13)
- Oct. 18 at 5 p.m. – Duquesne (Nov. 20), Cleveland State (Nov. 23), UT Martin (Nov. 25), Valparaiso (Dec. 7)
- Nov. 3 at 5 p.m. – UCLA (Dec. 3), Texas A&M (Jan. 3), Arkansas (Jan. 7)
- Dec. 8 at 5 p.m. – Auburn (Jan. 14), South Carolina (Jan. 21), Kansas (Jan. 28), Georgia (Jan. 31)
- Jan. 25 at 5 p.m. – LSU (Feb. 7), Tennessee (Feb. 14), Florida (Feb. 25), Vanderbilt (Feb. 28)
For a complete listing of on-sale dates, single-game ticket prices and other ticket information, visit UKAthletics.com/tickets-mens-
Tickets for the Blue-White Scrimmage at Rupp Arena on Oct. 21 are still available. Lower-level tickets (singles only) are $10 and 200-level tickets are $5.
As always, UK Athletics encourages all fans to buy tickets to our athletics events through the UK ticket office, Ticketmaster, TicketExchange and the Rupp Arena box office. Tickets bought from anywhere other than those four sources may not be valid, and buyers should beware.
The Cats will tip off the 2016-17 season Oct. 14 with Big Blue Madness in Rupp Arena.